lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010


Throughout the presentation of dramas, we realized thatby doing this we may learn in different ways and many different things. We learn how to control ourselves in front of an audience, we learned new words and we put into practice all the structures that we’ve learned through the English levels. Something I really liked was that most of us tried hard to get good grades since our teacher told us that the average was seven. In my case, I think that I worked hard learning my lines (dialogues). I think that to act is not one of my strengths, but for some of my classmates. Some of them were like real actors and actresses. Some even got dressed as the opposite gender in order to present a very good drama. I was really funny to see my classmates dancing, joking, acting, and even committing mistakes. It was good and fantastic to work with my team Lulu, Chamba, Lucero, Celina, Adonay, GG, Tatty, Gabriela, Nestor, Nancy…..they are good people…and good friends !!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario