sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Teaching Practice (INCAS)

This is the last stage of a year-and-half voyage of didactics. During this teaching practice, I realized about many things not only bad, but also good. I had a big opportunity to know some teachers as real people. I met a teacher named Byron who I consider a big person since he was my tutor. It was really nice because we shared not only our love for the English language, but also our love for sports such as football soccer, basketball and gym somehow. I realized that we, as teachers, still have a large race to run through our life. Also, something that caught my attention was some words I read in Byron’s cubiculum that said, “if you want to become a teacher, you don’t have to stop learning” I was something that I had never thought about teaching. I really had fun through all the DIDACTICS levels, even though our teacher made us work hard on portfolios, but those portfolios are going to be very helpful when we decide to teach in near future..





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario